Thursday, April 25, 2019

On the Road Again!

You guys,

I have not run in 2 weeks. I JUST hit 5 miles and I came down sick. Having eaten poorly the day before, I thought I was having a hard time because of a burger! I just felt horrible. As it turned out,not only did I have an infection, my asthma became a huge issue. I couldn't speak without coughing to the point of tears or worse. Running was out of the picture. Finally, after my second doctor visit, I am barely coughing at all and I am getting to run today! I am so excited!!! Although I know this is going to be a setback, I know what I am capable of and I am not giving up!

I think I have really gotten over this whole "sorry" thing! It is getting so  much easier to not worry about offending someone so much! 😅 This has also helped me in general with being able to speak my mind when necessary.

I'm not going to type a whole lot today. I mainly just wanted to explain the temporary halt in  progress. Hopefully, by my next entry, I will be up to 6 miles! =D

Have an excellent day!!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment