Tuesday, April 2, 2019

2 Weeks In!!

Alright y'all,

I'm two weeks into this new endeavor and so far, I'm feeling great! I  ran 4 miles twice this past week! Yesterday, I made it 3.75, but a lot of it was uphill so I'm pretty proud of myself!  My goal is to hit above 5 by the end of this week. To accomplish my goal, I have been watching what I eat fairly carefully. When I eat poorly, I can definitely  tell a difference.   I just. feel. better.  My only setback  is that I keep getting this sharp pain in my knee the next day. Any thoughts?

You guys, it is super hard to break a bad habit! I am still working at not apologizing all of the time, but geeze! I couldn't even attempt to count how many times I said, "sorry! wait....no I'm not sorry!" I would say that it's a step in the right direction but this is definitely the hardest of my goals.

In regards to taking credit for my accomplishments and allowing myself to be proud of them, I would say I am  doing alright! I am happy with myself and I am trying very hard to not to be as hard on myself.

Overall, I am keeping up with my goals and I couldn't me more proud of myself for it. 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment